Group Booking Terms & Conditions
1. All offers are subject to availability and the number of group offers per departure may
be limited or withdrawn without prior notice. Group offers may be limited to selected
hotels/apartments in our brochure.
2. Children do not count towards group bookings.
3. Free child places cannot be used in conjunction with group discounts.
4. Free places cover the panel holiday price and flight supplement. Supplements for meals, under-occupancy, room facilities & insurance are excluded.
5. The group must book exactly the same holiday at the same time. We may allow large groups to travel from different airports on application, in which case the free place will apply to the cheapest holiday.
6. Groups travelling for any duration other than 7 or 14 nights are on request.
7. Free places will be dependent on the number of full paying adults travelling; free places will be calculated on the final number of passengers travelling.
8. Free places for groups above 30 will be on request. Splitting large groups into smaller ones is not permitted.
9. Groups for 'free week' dates – 4 weeks for the price of 3, 3 for the price of 2, 2 for the price of 1 and so on – will receive only 50% of applicable free places offered.
10. Groups offers are not available on scheduled flights, or Select, Finesse and Local Flavours hotels and apartments.
11. All passengers must pay the deposit. A group option can be held on brochured holidays for 7 days while deposits are collected, however this is dependent on availability.
12. All passengers' names must be supplied 8 weeks before departure or at the time of booking (with deposits). Subsequent name changes will incur an amendment fee. When supplying passengers' names, you must at the same time also confirm your rooming list – by this we mean who is to share a room with whom. If you fail to do so, we will allocate rooms and cannot accept any liability if these arrangements do not meet with your approval.
13. Names may be required immediately at time of booking on some departure dates or destinations.
14. Group offers may not be combined with any other discounts or offers.
15. Any person who acts as the group leader (whether or not they travel on the holiday), shall be the 'lead name' with all the usual responsibilities associated with that role as set out in our booking conditions. In addition, the group leader shall be responsible for confirming all travelling passengers to either the Travel Agent (when booked through an ABTA member agent) or directly to our Groups department. They will be responsible for paying all sums that are payable in respect of the booking as a whole (including any amendment/cancellation charges), and for passing on accurately and in full to travelling passengers any and all information issued by the Travel Agent or us, including but not limited to passing on copies of confirmation invoices and a copy of our booking conditions.
Groups requiring special arrangements relating to flights (extra baggage, carriage of golf clubs, equipment etc), or in resort (extra room hire etc) must be aware that any special arrangements are subject to availability and may incur an extra charge.
Already found a deal? Enter your quote reference here and go straight to your ideal holiday
All Inclusive Holidays
Cheap Family holidays
For cheap holidays,or great value last minute holidays including Majorca holidays, Egypt holidays and Turkey holidays, US holidays, Tunisia and many more destinations. Looking to ski? Then check out our selection of the very best ski holidays.
You can get some great holiday deals by booking in advance, but don’t worry if you haven’t as we also have lots of great value last minute holidays including Majorca holidays, Egypt holidays and Turkey holidays and many more destinations. Looking to ski? Then check out our selection of the very best ski holidays.