Business Travel Insurance
Relax, we've got you covered with great deals on travel insurance.
- Safe and secure online booking
- 24 hour, 365 day emergency assistance
- 3 levels of cover to choose from
- Single trip and annual policies available
Choosing Business Cover from Thomas Cook
Thomas Cook has a history that spans more than 100 years. We have evolved to understand your enterprising needs with Business Trip Travel Insurance policy. You get to choose between Single Trip and Annual Business Travel Insurance to safeguard your trip, so that you can focus on the business at hand.
What are the Benefits of Business Trip Insurance?
Single Trip cover is valid for a one-off trip of up to 365 days whilst Annual Multi cover (year-long) is valid for mutliple trips for a period of 12 months. Not only do you benefit from cover for your travel arrangements, our Travel Insurance for Business Trips will also cover your business equipment in case they get stolen, damaged or go missing. Business equipment may include:
- Your laptop
- Your mobile phone including iPhone and Blackberry
- Your digital media equipment such as cameras or camcorders
- Any other devices needed in support of your business activity
How much Protection do I get?
When you take out your travel insurance package with added business cover, you get to choose from 3 cover levels - Bronze, Silver and Gold.
|Business Equipment||Up to £750||Up to £750||Up to £750|
|Single Item||Up to £500||Up to £500||Up to £500|
To avoid all excess costs on any of your claims, add the Excess Waiver add-on. You will be able to claim for an event without paying any excess.
What about my Standard Cover?
The business cover takes care of the business side of things. Our holiday insurance comes standard with a range of features that provide you with excellent protection while travelling. Some Gold cover level features include:
- Medical Expenses up to £10 million
- Personal Liability up to £2 million
- Legal Expenses up to £100,000
- Cancellation and Curtailment up to £10,000
- Travel Abandonment up to £10,000
- 24-hour emergency assistance
How Do I Add Business Trip Insurance To My Policy?
Our Business Trip Insurance is an optional extra that you can add to your policy. After selecting a single or annual policy type, choosing your cover level and filling in your details, add business cover to your insurance quote.
Business Traveller Tip! Be sure to have your unattended equipment stored in a hotel safe, safety deposit box, your locked accommodation/room, or the locked boot or covered luggage area of your vehicle.
We are fully committed to safeguarding our customers on holiday. With this in mind, we offer 24 hour help and support.
You can benefit from emergency assistance 24 hours a day, 365 days a year by calling our multilingual service at +44 (0)871 895 0100 or +44 (0)173 340 2046, from anywhere in the world.
Can We Help You?
Our booking system is quick and straightforward. Three simple steps are all it takes to arrange your comprehensive travel insurance:
- Select your trip type, destination and policy start and end dates in our quote form
- We'll load your quote and offer you various cover level options. Simply choose your favourite!
- Enter your payment details. A confirmation will be emailed to you within seconds
Need extra support? Our experienced travel team is happy to help with arranging your travel insurance whenever you need it. Just contact us with any queries - we would be delighted to help you.
Thomas Cook Retail Limited is an Appointed Representative of White Horse Insurance Ireland Limited, which is authorised by the Central Bank of Ireland. Thomas Cook travel insurance is underwritten by White Horse Insurance Ireland Limited. To check this you may visit www.centralbank.ie.
Thomas Cook Registered Office: The Thomas Cook Business Park, Coningsby Road, Peterborough PE38SB. Company registration no. 102630. Telephone calls may be monitored or recorded.