Car Hire Excess Insurance At Low Prices
- UK, Europe & USA
- £1 Million in 3rd Party Liability
- Up to £2,000 for Theft, Damage or Loss
- Daily & Annual Rates Available
- Windscreen & Tyre Cover
Car Rental Excess Insurance - Say Goodbye To Car Hire Excess
Accidents happen, but with Car Rental Excess Insurance from Thomas Cook there is no need for one to spoil your holiday. Our comprehensive Excess Insurance is tailored to give you the best in cover, yet is affordable enough to suit your pocket:
- Get the Car Rental Excess Insurance you need - From just £1.94 a day
- Stay protected when you travel anywhere in the UK
- Receive tyre, windscreen and under-body cover, with Thomas Cook's Car Rental Insurance
Which Type Of Car Rental Excess Insurance Cover Do I Need?
Our excess cover is available in two variations, depending on the amount of times you rent a car per year. If this is not a regular occurrence for you, then you should consider our daily Car Rental Insurance option. It is perfect if you will only be using a rental car for a few days or up to 180 days of continuous rental.
Our annual option is for frequent travellers who rent cars quite often. It will cover you for 31 consecutive days at a time while you travel in Europe, or elsewhere in the world.
Our Rental Car Excess Insurance
When considering Car Rental Excess Insurance, it is easy to get lost in a sea of technical jargon. Thomas Cook has stripped away all complications by offering you exactly what you need, and a little more. Should an accident happen to your rental car, we will pick up the insurance excess bill.
What can I expect?
We have included more in our packages than other Car Rental Insurance providers. Here are some of our benefits:
- Up to £2,000 per incident for the loss, damage or theft of your rental vehicle
- Up to £3,000 per car rental agreement, increasing to $80,000 if you are renting your car outside Europe
- $1 million in third party liability cover
Why do I get so many benefits?
You deserve more. We will cover your tyres, windscreen, under-body, and third party liability at no extra cost with our standard protection - which most Car Rental Insurance suppliers do not. Avoid taking out costly additional cover from other car rental companies and don't just book it, Thomas Cook it!
Eligibility For Cover
- Policies are only available to travellers with a valid driving licence, or internationally recognised licence
- Only adults between, and including, the ages of 21 and 84 are able to take out our policies
- You must be eligible to rent and drive a car, and adhere to the terms set out by your car rental agreement
- Your policy will only cover one rented vehicle that is driven exclusively by those mentioned on the car rental agreement
- Policies are only available to residents of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland
Contact us for any further information or enquiries. Our team is ready and waiting to assist you.
The Thomas Cook Car Hire Excess Insurance is provided by Essential Travel Ltd who is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Services Authority 300175