Water park very good for children
The hotel was very clean, linen changed regularly, rooms cleaned and tidied. The pools were very good, the location was good. These positives were absolutely let down by the quality of the food. It was particularly poor for vegetarians, the alternatives being either pasta with tomato sauce, salad or vegetables in sauce. The food area was too small for the number of guests.
January 12, 2013
Fantastic family holiday.
We were impressed with the hotel & it's surrounding. The service was good & food was great. We really had a great time. My son enjoyed the waterslides the most & my husband & I loved the restaurants. Overall it was a brilliant time!!! Many thanks.
October 11, 2012
fantastic family fun in hurghada
the hotel staff were very helpful & friendly.the rooms are spacious & spotless.the resort is faultless.
October 11, 2012
Very comfortable flights and good service on that front. Hotel is not on the beach but its only a short 5 min walk over the road and through the sister hotel which you can also use. Great for swimming pools, both hotels have large pools and there's the company owned Auqa park next door. Hotel was clean and safe, there was a burst water pipe in the room next door which meant lots of noise during the night but that's nobody's fault. Staff very friendly and polite. Only downside was the food, not much in the way of British food and you have to battle with the Russians to get what's left! That aside I had a very relaxing time, there's a great beach with plenty of room, some days it was almost empty(I went end of March) and there's a great little marina which houses the company submarines which were cool. Would go again for sure.
October 11, 2012
One Amazing Holiday!
Went to Sinbad club aqua in October and wasnt to sure on how Egypt would be but as soon as we got to the hotel Sinbad club aqua we were greeted and given drinks.the staff are amazing and so polite just what you need for a great holiday.sinbad aqua is in range of loads of activities and central to the town which i found handy for shopping and amenities! would definitely recommend to anyone wanting a fun filled holiday!! the hotel had loads of different restaurants which makes it better to try different foods and something different every night so you dont get bored of the same food and buffets.overall we had an amazing time and done loads of excursions to see the real beauty of Egypt!
October 31, 2011
OVER RATED HOTEL
i went on holiday to this resort with my boyfreind, i have been on many package all inclusive holidays for my boyfreind this was his first sunny abroad holiday.
- our room faced the pool, which we though would be great, and it may have been if there wasnt two massive trees blocking all sunlight and views.
- the food - now the food itself was just okay, there was little choice and it didnt change from day to day.
- restraunts - these themselves were small and all served the same food, and silly opening times so you have to wait 3 and 1/2 hours between your meals and tere is only a 2 hour gap for daytime lunch. any snacks that were available in the lobbys between restraunt times you had to pay for it!
- our shower in our room was horrible, dirty and barley dribbled water it was really difficult to wash yourself in.
- Maids came at silly time in the day E.g half 2 in the afternoon when we were back from trips getting showerd or even just resting!
- when we were getting on our transfere to the hotel we had to put our own luggage on the bus which cause me and my boyfreind to hurt ourselfs. with no appologies from the driver.
- our rep was terrible, he was barley at the hotel and just fed you lives. he scared us by telling us a boat had set on fir last week and that all trips should be booked with him. and when we wanted to speak to him he told us to go back to him when it was best for him even though at the start of the trip he said and i quote "i will not leave this hotel untill all questions are answered.
Good points :
_ very freindly staff who recognise you if you go somewhere twice.
- good activities on the neach such and windsurfing, surfing, pedal boats, whole day trips for snorkelling and scuba diving *(for begginers and proffesionals)
- the aqua park was good, diffrent slides and wave pool.
- bar service was very good, however some bar staff dont speak very good english
September 22, 2011
excellant Holidays in Sinbad Aqua Club
I was at first disappointed that the hotel was not on the beach, but after the first day I was pleased with the location of the hotel and all its facilities. We were able to use all the facilities of the three hotels in the complex, we were based in the Club Aqua with the water park which was Good for children and adults . the staff were excellant nothing was too much effort and the Thomas Cook rep Kalad was again excellant . I recommend the Greek rest. anf Italian Rest. A good holiday and hope to retun later in the year.
June 9, 2011
well we arrived at manchester airport to be told flight had been delayed and were given a £4 voucher
after 6 hours at airport we got on plane to be crammed in like sardines wasent happy
hotel not too bad at first but no atmosphere in the place what so ever very boring and this was meant to be a special holiday for my wife as she was celebrating her 50th birthday it was awful
now onto the food this was terrible and we have been to eygpt many times in the outside area were the food was served at lunch time nothing was covered up there were birds landing on the bread rolls and the cooked pizzas and staff just stood and watched also in this area there was no hand sanatizer for 12 days of our holiday i reported this to hotel staff reception and managers .....disgusting we ate either at kfc macdonalds or pizza hut which we do not go on holiday to eat this kind of food but food at the hotel was really bad we spent a lot of money by eating out all the time ...this totally spoilt my wifes birthday and holiday which can never be replaced .............shame on thomas cook your aim to look after your customers is terrible
April 25, 2011