Thomas Cook Tours
Thomas cook organized his first trip in 1941. Since then Thomas Cook Tours have introduced countless holidaymakers to the pleasure of travel, and are synonymous now only with the best destinations and highest service levels, but also with exceptional value for money. We remain true to our heritage.
There is a world of experiences awaiting you, with a choice of 70 tours to choose from spanning 6 continents and include destinations such as North America , Latin America , Asia , Australia , Europe , Africa , Canada and New Zealand . Every Thomas cook tour is allocated a tour manager whose experience and local knowledge will ensure that your trip goes as smoothly as possible from start to finish.
North America Best Sellers
European Tours Best Sellers
Exceptional Service from Thomas Cook Tours
When you book a Thomas Cook tour, you can be assured that you're in great hands. On the tour itself you can of course expect the highest levels of attention and service, problem-free travel and top value accommodation.
Our itineraries are meticulously researched in order to get the very best out of every destination. Your tour manager will also be on hand to help you choose between optional organised excursions and local attractions you can explore under your own steam. In this way you can tailor your itinerary to suit your tastes. A day dozing or a race around the shops – it’s your holidays, your choice.
Thomas Cook Tours Unbeatable Value
• Scheduled international flights
• Use of regional airports
• Well located, quality hotels
• All the ‘must see’ sights - no hidden extras
• Many meals and unique dining experiences
• Welcome and farewell dinners
• Services of a professional Tour Manager
• All luggage handling, gratuities, admission fees and taxes
• Tailor-made options before and after the tour
• Door to door UK airport transfers:
- Private, not shared
- Non-branded vehicles
- Available on extended stays as well
- Within 100 miles of departure airport included in price